Asante Kotoko’s Executive Chairman has constituted an 11-member management team with experienced administrator George Amoako as Chief Executive.
Also making returns to management are Edmund Ackach and Nana Kwame Danquah who will be Accra Representative and Deputy respectively.
Lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Yaw Amo Sarpong has been appointed Policy Analyst.
Lawyer Samuel Sarfo Duku is the Communication Director and has been tasked to constitute members of the communication team.
Caleb Adams has been hired as the psychologist for the team with Dr Jerry Pratt Newton as Medical Team.
Kotoko Management Team:
- Mr George Amoako- Chief Executive Officer
- Lawyer Samuel Sarfo Duku- Director of Communications
- Isaac Donkor- Director of Operations
- Dr Jerry Pratt Newtown- Medical Officer
- Mr Yaw Amo Sarpong- Policy Analyst
- Edmund Ackah- Greater Accra Representative
- Nana Kwame Dankwah- Deputy Greater Accra Representative
- Caleb Adams- Psychologist
- Miss Rose Padmore Yeboah- Administrative Manager
- Miss Lucy Josephine Andoh- Deputy, Administrative
- Nana Akwesi Gyambibi- Special Assistant to the Executive Chairman